By accessing the K12 Australia website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use or access this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
• “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
• “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to K12 Australia.
• “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the use of K12 Australia website, offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Permission is granted to download and use and the available materials on K12 Australia’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer,r of title, and under this license, you may not:
1) modify or copy the materials; 2) republish the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://k12.com.au
1) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or 2) transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server; 3) sell, rent or sub-license material from https://k12.com.au
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by K12 Australia at any time.
In no event shall K12 Australia or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on K12 Australia’s Internet site, even if K12 Australia or a K12 Australia authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on K12 Australia’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. K12 Australia does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. K12 Australia may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. K12 Australia does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
K12 Australia has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by K12 Australia of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
1) The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
2) Government agencies;
3) Search engines;
• News organizations;
1) Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses.
2) These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: is not in any way misleading;
3) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
• Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
1) We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from other types of organizations.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
• By use of our corporate name; or
• By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
• By use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of K12 Australia’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
K12 Australia reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions. We also reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
K12 Academy uses the eWAY and Paypal online payment service provider for its online transactions. They provide a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using their secured payments process.
• Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
• Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by K12 Academy or any outside party.
• All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
• All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
• eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
PRICING AND RENEWALS
K12 Academy reserves the right to increase the price, fees, or the cost of shipping/delivery at any time and its sole discretion of K12 Management. All prices of the project kits or fees for classes or workshops will be reviewed by K12 Academy from time to time, and may be changed based on charges of vendors and service providers.
Once you order online, you will receive an email confirmation from K12 Academy containing your ordered item details to your email (used in shopping cart). We will attempt to send your goods via your selected shipping facility within a week; however, if goods are unavailable, delivery may take a little longer.
We will deliver to any address in Australia using standard shipping facilities. Once you place to order items from the K12 shopping cart, we will estimate shipping charges and delivery dates as per the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Please also note that the shipping rates depend on goods weight.
If you wish to query on delivery, please contact us at email@example.com
We provide the packaged goods “as is” basis without any changes which contains warranty from the product manufacturers. Warranty will be included in goods package or can be downloaded from the goods websites.
REFUND & RETURNS POLICY
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return most new, unopened items within 2 weeks of delivery for a full refund. We will refund the price if the goods supplied were incorrect or defective. Please email us reason/details at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems or process the refund.
You should expect to receive your refund within 5 weeks once we receive the goods back in proper conditions (untorn or unbroken goods and packages); however, in many cases, you will receive a refund more quickly. This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery. All products must be returned in their original condition.
Any claim relating to K12 Australia’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Contact us on below-mentioned email, mobile or postal address.
Mobile: 0424 567 006
Address: Customer Services
Suite 2, Level 2
396 High Street,
Penrith, NSW Australia
The materials on K12 Australia’s web site are provided “as is”. K12 Australia makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, K12 Australia does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.