WHAT SUBJECTS DO WE TUTOR?
Students can book individual or group classes for HSC classes
- English (Standard, Advanced, Extension 1 and 2)
- Mathematics (General, 2 Unit, Extension 1 and 2)
- Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
- HSC Business Studies
- HSC Geography, Ancient History, Modern History
- HSC Languages (Italian Beginners)
- HSC Technology (Software Design and Development, Engineering Studies, Information Processes and Technology, Industrial Technology)
FIND OUT WHICH HSC WORKSHOPS WE ARE CURRENTLY RUNNING!
Helpful and contemporary programs, designed to suit the current needs of students. Certain to help you achieve better results in your HSC and to relieve some of the stress of studying.
In the past we have held workshops for:
- Study skills
- Essay writing
- Italian Beginner’s
- And much more!
Keep an eye out for these workshops on our events page or feel free to contact us to ask about our plans.
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF OUR WORKSHOPS?
In the past our workshops have contained:
- Priceless feedback on all your responses, that you can use to give yourself a better understanding of how exam questions are answered and which areas you need to work on.
- Information from qualified teachers to clarify any questions or areas that are causing you confusion.
- Practice of potential HSC questions
- Effective tips and strategies for achieving higher marks
- Study skills to help you work more efficiently and to avoid procrastination
- Analysis of exemplar responses of the elements that helped them to stand out above the rest
The students who use their final year to really dig their heels in and go the distance are the ones that often achieve band 6 results. The HSC is a crucial exam. It acts as the decider for your future career path. All your efforts since Kindergarten culminate into this final result. Don’t let yourself regret not taking it more seriously. Let us help you to do your best.